Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Ice Elf Queen. She is part dragon, and ex-owner of the Elemental Ice Orb.
- Galanoth: Ice Dragons!!
- <Character>: Don't you start! One Artix was bad enough. Control yourself.
- Ice Dragon: We received your messages, human. We have come. Say what you need to say.
- <Character>: Oh great and mighty dragons...
- Galanoth: *Snirk*
- <Character>: *AHEM* Oh great and powerful ice dragons...
- Galanoth: *coughWIMPScough*
- <Character>: (QUIT IT!) Oh, mighty dragon of the north...
- Galanoth: Mightly? *Pffft!*
- Ice Dragon: It seems like the canned snack that you brought as an offering has something to say.
- Galanoth: OFFERING! Why I should rip your horns off and stuff 'em up your...
- ???: Enough
- Aisha: Galanoth the Dragon Slayer, and (Name), the Hero of Falconreach...
- Aisha: It is a pleasure to finally meet you both.
- Aisha: I am Aisha, the new queen of the ice elves, and ruler of the ice dragon army.
- Aisha: I am also in control of the Elemental Ice Orb you are looking for, (name)
- <Character>: I thought that you might have the orb. it would take an item of amazing power to control over these ice dragons.
- Galanoth: SO that is how she is controling them? That is why they are afraid of her?
- Aisha: It is true that the orb is very powerful. It has increased my own natual magic several hundred times.
- Aisha: You see, my people can only exist in this polar environment. In order to flourish and grow...
- Aisha: Then we need the rest of Lore to be as cold as the frozen northlands.
- Aisha: I have been using the orb's power to make the polar ice sheet grow faster than it ever would have on its own.
- Aisha: Through the process of "global cooling", my people will soon cover the face of the world and our empire will rule all of the warm races.
- Aisha: We have been begun our conquest by crushing all of the pathetic, human settlements in my kingdom. Dragesvard is all that remains.
- Aisha: Once all of you humans are gone, we will wipe out or enslave the other races of the north.
- Aisha: As I use the Ice Orb to expand our sphere of influence, more and more of your people will meet the same fate.
- Aisha: Finally, your sad little race will be wiped from the face of Lore, and my people will rule their frozen paradise... as it was meant to be.
- <Character>: I don't understand your hatred of use Aisha. Once, the ice elves and humans lived side by side.
- <Character>: Humans and ice elves could accomplish SO MUCH if we worked together rather than wasting our energy fighting.
- <Character>: What makes you think that your people are so superior?
- Aisha: What makes you think my people are the ice elves, (name)?
- (Your Dragon Amulet starts to glow!)
- Aisha: Draco nythera simesti mef selourm humazte. Locus aldrnodus sey constri naturilithi.
- Aisha: (translated from Dragonic): Dragons have always been superior to humans. It is simply our place in the natural order.
- Aisha: My people... The ice dragons... have been waiting for centuries for a leader like me to come along.
- Aisha: I plan to put dragons...especially ice dragons... BACK in their rightful place on all the thrones of the world.
- Aisha: The Elemental Orb of Ice is the key that we have been waiting for.
- Aisha: We dragons know that Sepulchure is gathering the orbs, and we know why.
- Aisha: We know that you are trying to stop him, but neither of you has a right to OUR MAGIC... and I plan on taking them back.
- Aisha: You and that traitorous whelp (dragon name) will be taught your place in time but first things first... Dragesvard.
- Aisha: My brothers, kill Galanoth. I want the Hero taken alive. Once you are done, return to me. We march on Dragesvard soon.
- Ice Dragon: As you wish, Queen Aisha.