| Before: Zhoom has given you the location to this tomb hidden in the sands and lost in time.
After: You have located the treasure of the tomb, and escaped the ancient burial chamber! The Sandsea seems have a million of these hidden tombs! Maybe Zhoom knows where another one is.
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||Mummy (Scaled Level), Sunspike (Scaled Level)|
|Equipment Won:||Ancient Treasure|
- This quest ends with a sand ball falling on you.
- You have three switches to open the door that leads to an Ancient Treasure.
- If you choose the wrong switch a Mummy or Sunspike will attack you.
- There is a chance of not getting anything from this quest.
Before the switches:
- Character: Switches! Hm, looks like I have to pull one to move on. Better be careful though, cause there could be traps. It's so hard to pick one, if only there were someone controlling me who could pick!
-Switches appears, you must choose the right one-
If you choose the wrong switch:
I'll just pretend that didn't happen...
It's bigger on the inside. Huh.
Somehow I think this is all Ash's fault.
Yeah... I should have seen that coming.
I've always hated doors.
At least I don't have to pass a stat roll not to scream like a little girl.
I...I think I need a change of armor.
So THAT'S what that button does...
After the switches:
- Character: Hm... An Idol in the middle of the room on a platform. Seems too good to be true.
- Character: Ah. There it is.
A giant sand ball crashes on you and you fall to the ground...
- Character: Ow...