Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Gather as many Sanguine Roses as you can find for Thursday. The more you find the better rewards you get! You can leave the quest whenever you want through the door you came in.|
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||Spirit (Scaled Level), Vampiric Ghoul (Scaled Level), Wisp (Scaled Level),Dark Drinker (Scaled Level)|
|Equipment Won:||Opens shop to: One Rose, Two Roses, Three Roses and Four Roses|
- Make sure you have this technique. It appears to be harder than 100 Rooms of Fiery Doom!
- Most of the Sanguine roses are on the corners, you needed the technique above to determine the corners.
- Sometimes you can find a Monster in a Box or a Healing Pad on any corners.
- Warning: there is a known game-crashing bug which can cause you to lose all XP and gold gained after completing the quest.
- Each time you find a Sanguine rose, you will be fully healed.
- "Sanguine Rose" is a reference to Elder Scrolls VI: Oblivion. It is a staff type weapon.