Well, Well, Well
From DragonFable Wiki
|Well, Well, Well|
|Artix's faithful dog Daimyo has lead you to a hilltop well where you hear his masters voice coming from below. You must venture down the well to rescue Artix from a dread fate.|
|Location:||Road east of Amityvale, or talk to Thursday and click "The path?" then "Well".|
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||3 x Bone Fire (Level 19) (5 if you walk through the door), 2 x Shake Spear (Level 19), Bad Bones (Level 19) (Boss)|
- You can look up the well from the first screen to get a "The Ring" reference, or climb up to abandon the quest.
- You can take Artix down the well to rescue himself and his mana will refill every time you reach the boss!
- The second round wooden door leads to a secret room with 2 Bone Fire (Level 19) and a chest to refill potions.
- If you don't kill the two Bone Fire (Level 19) in the secret room you get 570 experience and 30 gold.
- The door on the screen with Artix reads "An sign reads..." this should be "A sign reads..."