- Daggers and Staves have the same amount of damage for mages. I changed the Dagger's entry to reflect this as both do 200% for mages. ~Alac.
I added some info to reflect that mages get the same bonuses with staves and daggers. Fixed Shield to reflect what it actually does. Edited the elemental spells and Mage Fury to make them more understandable. I hope... Also made some minor edits, such as adding caps to the requirements. --Thunderclaw 09:39, 19 June 2006 (CDT)
my mistake- i didn't realize that mages could use daggers as a substitute for staves. thank you. -archmage
Hmm...mages seem to have 10 crit, can someone confirm this?--Unknown932 22:49, 18 December 2006 (CST)
- 10 crit? Not that I know of....lemme check. It was 5 but it's actually 0. Just starting my first Mage. =/
The base classes seem to have seen some changes since this was updated. I'll put down the differences I see below:
- Power Boost: +20% Boost for 5 turns, Attacks.
- Fireball: +25% Fire damage attack, more if "Frozen".
- Ice Strike: +25% Ice damage attack, applies "Frozen" for 5 turns.
- Frozen: -25% Fire resistance.
- Wind Strike: +25% Wind damage attack, +20 Bonus for 5 turns.
- Lightning: Lightning damage attack, +25% Boost for 5 turns.
- MageFury: Attacks all enemies, with a 40% boost to damage.
- Thorny Shield: +140 to Parry, Block, and Dodge for 2 turns.
- Meditate: Restores 1% Mana
- Sleep: Stun target for 3 turns. +25% Boost for 5 turns (self). --Dwovar (5/5/2010, 11:55)