From DragonFable Wiki
| Before: You've come to Thursday's haunted house to try and find her missing pendant and return it to her... If you make it out alive!
After: You defeated Underbed, Awdreetoo and the terrifying Nightshade and found Thursday's pendant. But what of Thursday's family secret, and the master about whom Nightshade spoke?
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||Red Spectre (Scaled Level), Underbed (Scaled Level), Awdreetoo (Scaled Level), Nightshade (Scaled Level)|
|Equipment Won:||Thursday's Pendant , Obsidian Chest|
- If you go left all the way towards the stairs and then go DOWN the stairs, there is a blue glowing CANDLE. This will heal you in the same way as a Healing Pad.
- If you go UP the stairs and click on the first bookcase, your Health Potions and your Mana Potions will be restored.
- If you go all the way to the right, you can get the greenhouse key (temporary item) to unlock the basement closet. Then, If you go all the way to the left, you can get the bedroom key (temporary item) to unlock the basement closet. You have to have both to unlock it. Awdreetoo is found in the greenhouse, Underbed is found in the Bedroom.
- The mini-boss Awdreetoo is a pun on the Audrey II, a giant man-eating plant that features in the Little Shop of Horrors.
- The Haunted House in Amityvale is a pun on the Amityville Horror, a horror book and movie about a haunted house in a place called Amityville.
- The man in the picture is non other than Lord Frydae.