| Before: (None)
Afterward, before finding all items: You have recovered Sir Malifact's <item>! You will discuss it with him the next time you see his ghost.
After: You have defeated Death Knight Sir Malifact! Strange, his armor vanished once he was slain... is it possible he is reforming somewhere else?
|Location:||Artix's Random Quests|
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||Undead Berserker (Scaled Level)(6 in all), Undead Alchemist (Scaled level) (4 in all), Deathknight (Scaled Level).|
|NPCs:||Sir Malifact's Ghost|
|Equipment Won:||Note: This is not a complete list yet. There are still other weapons that could drop!
~~After Battling the DeathKnight~~
- Before you can fight the Deathknight and get the drops, you must complete the quest ten times and get the following items for Sir Malifact's Ghost:Holy Sword, Blessed Helm, Divine Cape, Paladin Armor, Paladin's Ring, Necklace of Protection, Big Bad Belt of Justice, Trelix's Staff, Stabina's Daggers, and Sir Malifact's Journal.
- When obtaining Trelix's Staff, the quest completion description misspells it as "Trelix's Mage Stagg"
- After obtaining Stabina's Daggers, the Journal appears, even though Sir Malifact has just sent you on a quest for it (and you actually have not really obtained it yet). If you wade through the undead hordes once more, the Journal will appear on a pedestal, and Sir Malifact come Death Knight is the new boss monster after that.
- Try to do this at the first 10 parts' boss: Bring Artix. Use your Final skill on one berserker, and Artix's Holy on the other. Then kill the Undead Alchemist.
- The first ten parts of the quest are exactly the same meaning you will fight the monsters in this order: Undead Berserker, Undead Alchemist, Undead Berserker X2, Undead Alchemist X2, Undead Berserker X3, Undead Alchemist, Undead Berserker X2 + Undead Alchemist.
- It would be better NOT to bring a Darkness weapon in this quest.*If you attack with a Darkness weapon they will heal.
- In the journal it says sabina instead of stabina
- After you find Stabina's daggers , Malifact's ghost will say Your found Stabina's daggers ! It should be You found Stabina's daggers !
- Even though Deathknight (Scaled Level) resistances say you can't shrink him, it is still possible to shrink him.
- If you walk up to the journal after you finish the quest 10 times, you will learn that the band of paladins found a chest that contained a single ring(Which later became the Malifact's DOOM), which Malifact put on. He begins to feel pain instead of health from a health potion, and dosn't have to eat or drink. At this point, a few pages were torn out of the journal, and Trelix and Stabina begin writing in the journal. Trelix reveals that Malifact became a DeathKnight and couldn't be killed. Stabina revealed that they had to hide not only Malifacts items, but also the Staff of Trelix and the Daggers of Stabina in hopes that hiding them in the dungeon that Sir Malifact's Ghost was in would keep his deathknight form from awakening, at which point <character> says "OOPS!" in sudden realisation that he/she accidently awakened the deathknight Sir Malifact when he/she was only trying to help a ghost in need of help.