Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In the Sandsea saga, Zhoom is a Ranger/Bounty Hunter. He is first shown when you speak to the Rebel Fighter. He rides in on a horse and chases down the Rebel in a short tussle. He is known for his strong will and inability to give up. If you are posted as a bounty, he will track you down to no end.
- Zhoom is the trainer of the Ranger class.
(Zhoom pvp id is 2)
Anything this NPC says that is relevant to the plot, or helps in any way.
- Heal and Potion Refill.
- Become a Ranger.
- Set Home Town.
- The Black Market.
- Zhoom's Random Quests
- Replay Meeting Zhoom
- The Hard Way
- The Blue Lotus
- The Oasis Inn
- The Dynasty Tomb
- Hudson's Hawk - in Sek-Duat XV's Palace
- Sek-Duat Lives Again
- Death From Below
|Level of Guest:||15|
|Location:||Sek-Duat Lives Again|
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Damage Type:||Ranged, Metal|
- When you ask Zhoom about his ears, he makes a reference to the Black Eyed Peas song I Got It From My Mom (He says I got'em from my mom).
- Zhoom's pet, Zixcy is available in Cysero's shop for 175 dragon coins
- Zhoom is a person who works for Artix Entertainment in real life.
- In PVP/Aeris Battlespire: Zhoom was originally a warrior at level 30 with the sword Zhoom's Superior Blade. He has since become a Ranger. You can still battle him at Aeris Battlespire, to do so you must go to battle ID#, and type just the number 2.
- Zhoom's Bow is identical to the the Mystraven mech's shoulder weapons from Mechquest.
- In Aqworlds, he became the new king of the Sandsea.
Zhoom in Zhowdown!