Yaga Stone Circle
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Yaga Stone Circle|
| Before: After being handed a note by Thursday, you make your way the ancient stone circle which the Five Yaga Sisters call home to stop them from summoning the Strange Outworlder to destroy Lore.
After: You have defeated the Strange Outworlder, also known as Guffer. Who know that a pot-bellied furball could hit so hard?
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||Yaga Sister (Scaled Level), Dark Drinker (Scaled Level), Raven (Scaled Level), Guffer (Scaled Level) (Boss)|
|Equipment Won:||Flamestone Shiv, Flamestone Staff, Flamestone Blade, Force of Nature, Dagger of the Forest, The Greenman's Blade,ChickenCow Armor|
- Each time you kill a Yaga Sister, Guffer's level is reduced by 1. He starts off with 5 levels more than yours.So in theory, destroying the 5 Yaga sisters subtracts 100 HP from Guffer.
- Where the last Yaga Sister is positioned, there is a glowing pumpkin that will heal you.
- The Glowing Pumpkin healing spot's message contains a reference to the Great Pumpkin of [Charlie Brown] fame. It can heal you more than once.
- The Stone Circle itself is an obvious reference to [Stonehenge]
In the Quest Details panel for this quest (by clicking on the Treasure Chest icon at the bottom of the screen), 'Five' is misspelled as 'Fice'.
- In the letter from the Yaga Sisters, 'destroy' is misspelled as 'destory'.
- The chicken cow armor is also found here.