- 1 Info on me
- 2 Armament
- 3 My Servents of Chaos
- 4 Classes
- 5 Miscellanea and Suggestions
- 6 My Favorite Monsters Gallery
Info on me
- I'm a level 42 DeathKnight.
- I am an evil Paladin.
- I am a true Master Necromancer.
- I am almost undefeated in everything.
- Toughest/Longest Challenge: Killing Magmaman when I was level 35 (I got lucky, BIG TIME).
- Armor that I use often: DeathKnight, Necromancer, Paladin or Warrior depending on the mood I'm in.
- I'm a slacker when it comes to taking part in the PvP arena.
- I am an anime fan and a follower of both the fantasy and RPG gaming genres
- I have a very twisted sense of humor that words cannot describe.
- I enjoy RTS games (I only have one RTS game though)
- I am a B+ student at The Louis Riel Arts and Technology Center in the city of Winnipeg, Manitoba and;
- I like pie.
My Tools of Destuction
- Bacon: none as of yet
- Darkness: ShadowReaper of Doom, the Underworld Avenger
- Energy: Dragon's Fury III
- Fire: Major Dragonsfall Blade
- Light: Blinding Light of Destiny and the Palladinum Blade
- Silver: Plated Silver Rapier
- Stone: Blade of the Boulders II
- Water: Aqueric Frenzy
- Wind: Blade of the Mount III
- Wood: Shobu
- Poison: Toxicon's Venom
- Disease: Swamp Fever
- Nature: Bos Gaurus
My Tools of Destruction Gallery
My Servents of Chaos
- Pet: Draco
- Pet: Ancestral Boar Spirit
- Pet: Shadow Monkey
- Pet: Cannon
- Pet: Flatasaurus
- Pet: Charko
- Pet: Pridemaster
- Pet: Ancestral Snake Spirit
My Servents of Chaos Picture Gallery
- 14/14 You know the drill: Slash. Kill. Destroy the evidence
- 14/14 You know the drill: Curse. Kill. Reanimate the corpse
- 14/14 This was but one small step to ULTIMATE POWER! Muwhahahahahahahaha!
- 5/5 Noooooo! To much Love! My eyes are burning! Can't breathe! Mm..must.....kk..k..kill....
My Favorite Classes
Titan fighs are realy, realy FUN! But I can only fight the Exodus Titan...
Female Ninja wearing Dragon Gray Ninja Mask
Male Ninja wearing Dragon Gray Ninja Mask
Miscellanea and Suggestions
- I usually play DragonFable during the weekends but I do play online during the school week ever now and then.
- I waste alot of gold on things I eventualy no longer need (Hey, leveling up happens and all weapons will lose their shine eventualy)
- Is it just me or has this whole Global Warming thing making everybody up North misserable(ITS THE MIDDLE OF MAY AND ITS SNOWING OUTSIDE!? WTF?!!!?!?!!)
- I think that the price of items in Dragonfable's shops should go down a bit or the selling price of high level quest drops should go up by at least 500 gold or so.
- I think that it would be great if it did not take so darn long to farm for gold.
- I think it would be a great idea if free player quest rewards dropped way more often than DA only items for free players
- I think it would be a great idea if DA only items dropped way more often than free player items for DA players
- I believe that a characters level should influence the level of the item dropped following a quests completion.
- DragonFable Wiki should be renamed the DragonFable Encyclopedia as Wiki is far too stereotypical for a Wiki name.
- I find that The minigame quest called "fires over oaklore" should be only 5 waves long, or players should be get anyware between 2 to 5 defenders meadles for completeing all those 20 monster waves(sure it easy, but it take up way more time and patientce than most people have to spend just trying to get enough defenders medals to make a defenders ring XIII/defenders dragon ring XIII/defenders necklass XIII/defenders dragon necklass XIII/etc...)
- I think that a good strategy for geting people to spend more mony on Dragon Coins and Dragon Amulats would be to allow pre-paid credit cards as a payment option as they allow the individual making the purchase greater financial security.(pre-paid creadit cards can only be used if and only if the owner of the card puts money onto it, therefore hackers cant just take the card number and buy, buy, buy like they can with a normal credit card. This eliminates the chance of the owner of the card from being at risk of geting a bad credit rating because of online theivery. preaty cool, huh?)
- ps: I know the above statement is 100% true because my sister is a banker.
My Favorite Monsters Gallery
Tune in next time for: When Mumragon's attack!
I wanna big pet Splashy, not some shimpy one...
The Exodus Titan is one very big ugly thing-a-ma-jig
Is it just me, or does Edgar seem alot bigger than the last time I saw him?
Armadeadon is heavily armed!
To bad players can't get a Raging Boar as a pet...
I REALY wish I could sommon a wraith that was powerful like Death (Scaled Level) or Death (Extreme) (Scaled Level) when I play as a Necromancer or DeathKnight...(wraiths' are kind of like grim reapers that actively seek out the souls of the living instead of simply collecting the souls of the dead/undead like Death does)