Tipping the Scales
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tipping the Scales|
| beforeGalanoth has asked you to get back his mother's stolen enchanting stones. |
after(if won)you won the roll and recovered a stone. take it to galanoth to learn a new Dragonslayer skill.
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||Polar Dravir (Scaled Level)x2, Drake (Scaled Level)x2, Dravir (Scaled Level)x1, Jacque (Scaled Level),Ice Hatchling (Scaled Level)|
|Equipment Won:||Enchanter's Stone|
- You will win Enchanter's Stone if you rolled 70 or higher.
- You can bribe with your Ice Dragon Scale to add +10 Bonus to your rolls.
- Your Luck also adds bonus to your rolls.
- At a certain point, as you progress in gaining your Dragonslayer skills, you will face Jacque the dragon, and then eventually an ice dragon.
- It is better if you go on alone without a pet the roll sometimes is 78 higher
- Unless you are really lucky it would probably be best to get 6 or 7 ice dragon scales from the quest The Hatchling Hunt an then using them at the roulet.