Friday The 13th - Final
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Friday The 13th - Final|
| Before: Sepulchure is attacking!|
After: Sepulchure is attacking!
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||Skeleton Guardian (Scaled Level), Bone Fire (Scaled Level), Shoulder Blades (Scaled Level), Darkness Elemental (Scaled Level), enTog (Scaled Level), Entropic Earth (Scaled Level), Entropic Minion (Scaled Level), Yaga (Scaled Level), Flying Eyeball (Scaled Level), Pumpkin Slice (Scaled Level), Raven (Scaled Level), Slime (Scaled Level), Draydenfish Zombie (Scaled Level), Zombie (Scaled Level), Gargoyle (Scaled Level), Deadwood (Scaled Level)|
|Equipment Won:||Defender's Medal
- The Guardian Tower fell down because of Sepulchure's Flying Fortress.
- Lady Celestia died because of Akriloth.
- You have to fight two waves,the first one completed at 4,000,000 and the next wave at about 15,000,000 waves left. Mritha the purple AK of the DF forums, aided in part by Hogo a player on the forums, calculated it would take us until the end of June 2011 to finish the war.
- First wave boss is Sepulchure, you can try to beat him in Sepulchure (Friday The 13th Quest).
- You can also do quests to protect elemental orbs, The Orb Of Ice! and Bombs Away! (Energy Orb), Kordana Rises (Wind Orb) and Dying Light (Light Orb).
- You can still do Havoc quests.
- Obsidian Dragon Shop is unlocked.
- There are three merge shops: War Wolf Shop, Dragon Wolf Shop, War Wolf Conversion.
- At Sepulchure's Fortress quest, Sepulchure has a plan to make a Ultimate Orb, with the power of all of 8 orbs, it come real in quest The Ultimate Orb, but he is betrayed by Drakath.
- Now you can fight the war bosses - The Necrotic Generals.
- To see what happened after Drakath's betrayal play The Dragon Drakath, Titan Drakath, The Growing Darkness, Eclipse and When.
- You can defeat Mysterious Stranger in Full Darkness / Extreme Full Darkness.
- Chests are also available in Cysero's Superstore of Savings.