Jump to navigation Jump to search
Also see: DragonRider
Piece: (BONUS IN FLY) 5
== Abilities == Not Ready Yet
- Need a Dragon Amulet
- Go to Lady Celestia to unlock and train this armor
- Pay 20,000 gold for this upgraded version of DragonLord armor
- The upgrades for the DragonLord armor are purely cosmetic, there are no skill changes or upgrades what so ever.
- It is possible to defeat The Old Man Of the Mountain at a lower level than he is during the quest, but he WON'T give you the skill you earned.
- Dragonlords wield the DragonBlade by default.
- DA only
- Most people think you need to use the fire,earth, or energy attacks to use Dragonheart. You only need a DOT on it.
- The Dragonlord armor is one of the strongest armors defense wise.
- Official Dragonlord helm:Dragonmaster Helm
- Official Dragonlord weapon:Wavecrest
- Official Evolved Dragonlord helm:DragonLord Helm
- Official Evolved Dragonlord Cape(s):DragonLord's Wings(lvl35) DragonLord's Wings(lvl20)
|Main/Base Classes||Mage - Rogue - Warrior|
|Advanced Classes||DragonLord (DA Only) - DragonRider (DA Only/Titan Only) - Ranger - Pirate - Ninja - Paladin - Necromancer - DeathKnight - DragonSlayer - Technomancer - SoulWeaver|
|Mounts||Gnomish Personal Steamtank (DC Only)|
|Special Armors||Pumpkin Lord (Seasonal Rare) - Evolved Pumpkin Lord (Seasonal Rare) - ChickenCow Lord - Evolved ChickenCow Armor - Snuggle Bear (Seasonal Rare) - Dread Pirate (Rare/DA Only) - Human Ninja Monkey (Rare) - Human Pirate Monkey (Rare) - Evolved DragonLord (DA Only) - Color Custom DragonLord (DA Only)|
|Pay to Use Armors||Shadow Armor - DoomKnight Armor|
|ArchKnight Armors||Boy Wonder - Young Hero|