Earth and Entropy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Earth and Entropy|
| Before: Will you recover the Orb and the Blade of Awe from trey?
After: Another Orb in Sepulchure's grasp! Will you be able to at least keep the Blade of Awe save?
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:|| If titan battle:
If Let Dragonlord handle it:
|NPCs:||Trey, Valencia, Entropy Dragon, Sepulchure|
- There is a titan battle at the start of the quest. It involves battling Trey and the Entropy Dragon at the same time.
- The titan battle is extremely easy. First you have to select your dragon's element, both Trey and the ED (Entropy Dragon) are weak against Wind so select wind and primal as your dragon's element. Also you have to defeat the Entropy Dragon before you can defeat Trey however this is only on my account/computer so this may not apply to everyone. And second, you must have the primary skill for your dragon because if you don't then it will take longer and might be a little bit difficult to defeat both Trey and the Entropy Dragon.
- The fastest way to defeat the titan battle is if you use the Primary Skill on the ED then use Burn on it, after that use MegaBurn. After you use MegaBurn for the first time just repeat the second and last step. Also do all three steps on Trey and you will be victorious.
- At the end of the titan battle Sepulchure gets the Earth Element Orb.
- After the titan battle you will have to battle the Entropic Earth Elementals, fortunately you do not have to battle all of them and instead can just battle only a few of them, try to stay in the middle to avoid most of the battles.