Crystal Clear Lake
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crystal Clear Lake|
| Before:As a favor to Thursday, you have come to the badly named Crystal Clear lake to clear a path to her herb garden.
After:You have defeated the werewolf Lon but the mystery of Thursday deepens.
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||Lagoon Goon (Scaled Level), Swamp Shambler (Scaled Level), Lon (Scaled Level) (Boss)|
- To Lon and End of Quest: Go down until you reach the bottom, then turn right and then down.
- To Potion Refill Box: As soon as you can, turn right. Kill the Swamp Shambler and continue. Go down.
- To Chaney's Shop: As soon as you can, turn right. Kill the Swamp Shambler and continue. Go up.(Dragon Amulet Required)
- Healing Pad: Go down until you reach the bottom and turn Left.
- This quest's name is a spoof of Camp Crystal Lake, where in the Friday the 13th movies, the immortal serial killer Jason Voorhees drowned and was brought back from the dead.
- It is the best if you have a fire and silver weapon. Use your fire weapon to defeat the Swamp Shambler and Lagoon Goon. When you come to Lon, use your silver weapon to battle.
- This quest is one of the best Non-DA farming quests.
- There is a 5% chance to get the Snugglebear Helm.