Mana Alchemy allows players to increase the healing effect of their MP potions, whilst Health Alchemy increases the healing effect of HP potions. There is also a helm merge shop available only to rank 10+ mana alchemists.
The first part in mana alchemy training is the gathering of the reagents that are needed for the transmutation. First, you will be given a list of reagents to gather. You will be sent into the woods (Mana Reagent Search) where you can find all reagents needed. Once you have gathered what you need, Alac will give you a test with the Transmutation Circle.
In order to get to the next rank, you need to pass the transmutation test. Alac's transmutation test is a lot different from Reens', which is like a memory game. In Alac's, all you have to do is trace one highlighted gem to another while being guided by the transmutation lines by dragging the mousepointer. There is a catch here though. A time limit is observed in the form of Focus. You have to be able to finish all the tests by the time your focus runs out. If you don't pass the test by the time you run out of focus, then you will have to gather new reagents and try again.
- You don't actually have to collect the reagents at all. You can do the test straightaway.
- There is a bug in the Transmutation tests. For instance, there are times when the next gem would fail to highlight. Don't worry, you have until your focus runs out to get the test right!
- Whenever you take a transmutation test, Alac would tell you that you have reached your max level, even if you haven't.
- There is a good bug here! Once you've collected ALL the reagents, they will stay in your temporary inventory even if you used them in a transmutation test!
- If your focus runs out and you have not finished the test, a bug will make the screen will go blank. When this happens, go to the Options button at the bottom of the screen then Teleport to Hometown.
Scaled Statistics Table
- Because of the similarity, this table was taken from this page: Alchemy