- 1 The Greatest Thing since Mighty Thor Fought Jesus in the edible cookie-dome!!!!!!
- 2 CALLING ALL WIKI-ERS!
- 3 Familiar places
- 4 PvP and Answer
- 5 very dry
- 6 picyatures
- 7 Tip for farming gold (for DL armor upgrades)
- 8 Abaddon (tm)
- 9 War Meter
- 10 Another Tip for Farming Gold
- 11 Congrats!
- 12 SysOp image
- 13 SysOp
- 14 Hey dude
- 15 AGAIN
- 16 ?
- 17 Weapons
- 18 Crzyazn67
- 19 Rules
- 20 Block Template
- 21 Axes
- 22 Independence Day
- 23 RE: Sandbox WAY to organized
- 24 Font
- 25 Fan Stuff Wiki
- 26 Ballyhoo
- 27 Google Lively
- 28 Template
- 29 Jop
- 30 Say what?
- 31 jayson
- 32 My Discussion Page
- 33 Categories..?
- 34 monkey war
- 35 URGENT NEWS
- 37 shadow armor?
- 38 AQwiki
- 39 I have a question regarding weapons...
- 40 Jaypenman Wiki Acount
- 41 Ignore this
- 42 1,000,000!!!
- 43 delete comment
- 44 u were right
- 45 HELP
- 46 Howdy
- 47 Main Page
- 48 Block
User:Chaosvii7:I understand now.I guess the damaging strip landed right past me.I am once again sorry,and thank you for bringing this to my attention, Ryo Sangnoir,I will make sure to never do this again.Thank you once again,And I will make sure that this doesn't get out.
P.S.:Do you like my alterations to the Zhoom page?I based it off experience and the design notes
P.S.S.:I am also sorry for deleting your first message Ryo.I hope we can let this come behind us and be good.....erm......User-buddies.
- Don't worry, it's alright. I was just slightly annoyed after having to revert it multiple times after leaving messages :P.
- Make sure that this doesn't get out? You know each page has a history section, right? :P
- The Zhoom page is fairly well written. Only comment is on the Zhoom's Superior Blade section, Zhooms Curved Blade is in no way the equal, as the first is superior :P.
- You apologised, you aren't going to do it again, it's in the past, so of course it's alright.
- Overuser of :P smilies, Ryo Sangnoir 14:39, 17 June 2007 (EDT)
User:Chaosvii7:I'm glad we can clear this all up.I hope you liked the edit I made to yuor discussion,too!I'll fix the curved blade thing on the zhoom page.Thanks again!
Uh, shouldn't the "crack team of wikiers" you mentioned in the Dragon article notice that I did a rough one in the Dragon Skills article? They just have to add a template...--Pharo212 22:04, 27 June 2007 (EDT)
Well,the conflict is that I don't know a "Crack team of wiki-ers".So I figured someone would make a crack team and fix up a template.But now it's done.So I can remove that now.Unless you did.
Chaosvii7, 0:20 28 June 2007 (EST)
CALLING ALL WIKI-ERS!
I need as many wiki-ers to round up the pages that have only poor text and sometimes nothing instead of templates and images.We're gonna make this wiki as good as it gets!Just leave the names of the pages(not links) on this page!We can do this and bring the wiki to it's greatest!So people can look upon our wiki and say "That's a nice wiki.I'll use this more often and maybe join it!"
Chaosvii7, 0:31 28 June 2007 Make a list here, so people can help.
Dragon Skills needs a template.--Pharo212 21:44, 1 July 2007 (EDT)
- Why does Dragon Skills need a template? It really looks fine as is. Armors don't have one; I'll get working on that. Food has one now. Abilities might be useful to have one but all are following standards at first. Quest Items like Royal Honey could probably do with one. Currently with limited template-making abilities, Ryo Sangnoir 03:04, 2 July 2007 (EDT)
........That's one.Thank you for you cooperation with the plan I'm conducting
...who made the food template?I tried,but didn't have any dice
Anybody know if this wiki has an IRC?Just asking
Chaosvii7 13:25, 2 July 2007 (EDT)
PvP and Answer
Okay, I'm wondering: What is your Character ID for PvP? Mine are on my Profile page; and also...
Quote: Hi! I'm Actreal, UDFW's new administrator. My current plans involve continuing to fill in all the information about the latest areas, Oaklore and Amityvale, and helping more DF players learn how easy wiki editing is so that they join in!
Also, Nightarrow has set up an IRC channel for UDFW editors to chat and discuss articles. The channel is #DragonFableWiki on the server irc.quakenet.org. Drop in and say hi!
If you have any suggestions, questions or comments, add them to my talk page and I'll get to them ASAP.
For a wiki,this isn't the best place to be.It's a little stale after a while.But that's just my opinion.Chaosvii7 22:55, 3 August 2007 (EDT)
Did you really expect it to be as lively as Wikipedia itself? There's actually been a large influx of activity lately, just before and after the vandalism, actually :P. I think it's doing fine.--Ryo Sangnoir 18:38, 8 August 2007 (EDT)
is there some sort of way to take screenshots on DF? Chaosvii7 17:04, 3 November 2007 (EDT)
- I took screen shots using the "PrintScreen" button on my keyboard. It's located in the very top-right section (of an English keyboard), next to the Scroll Lock and Pause/Break buttons. Press that button when you have an image you want to capture on screen, then open up MS Paint and paste (CTRL-V) the image to the blank window. From there you can save the image and then edit it. Hope that helps! QueenBowie 21:14, 3 November 2007 (EDT)
Tip for farming gold (for DL armor upgrades)
Hey, You should try the questBandit Camp to farm gold! All enemies are at a low level there and you can race trough the quest within minutes when you use you multi-atack skill. Make sure you go to Robina first on your way to the Bandit Camp, she can give you a list of wanted bandits. Also, you can sell the weapons you get when the quest is finished for a respectable mount of gold. Succes and--Battle on! 18:35, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
Hey, what do you think of the new font on my userpage? Is it still easy to read? Seishou
--Battle on! 00:07, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
A reasonable increment would be 10. -QueenBowie 16:08, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
Another Tip for Farming Gold
If your Dragon has all its abilitys or at least can heal its self then try doing the Something Fishy quest as it only takes 2-3mins to complete and you get 3001 xp and 400 gold for doing it. The quest drops 3 of the best DA water weapons (i think)... Flaming Sox the OakLore Saint! 21:04, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
Congratulations on the promotion :) -QueenBowie 01:08, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
I placed the the sysop image on your page, if you dont like where it is positioned feel free to move it. The tag looks like this [[Image:SysOpTag.PNG|right|]] Al Gilman 08:21, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
Congratulations on becoming a SysOp. I guess that means we're equals. ;) --Jayzara 12:39, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
congrats on the Sysop thing.
listen is it cool if i use your skill chart for my userpage?--DragonLordAidan 16:13, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- Sure. Anyone can. Chaosvii7 20:05, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
SAME AS DRAGONLORDAIDAN
i just did it if you don't want me using it then delete it
Yes, it CAN include rares, but only in the rare section of the guide. Seishou had put the weapons in the section that only uses non-rare weapons. --Jayzara 19:53, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
Heey, I was about to block Crzyazn67, but then I saw you already did it :P But for one weird reason, his/her userpage still excist... Do you know that one weird reason?
Seishou--Battle on! 23:07, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I'm going to replace it with a new template made for when you block a user, I just need to finish it. Give it a few minutes. Chaosvii7 23:11, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- Isn't it a better idea to just make one with the rules? (if there's not already one)
Jyst add a note that says something like 'when you do not keep in lines you will be blocked'
Seishou--Battle on! 23:18, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- P.S Please, answer on my user talk ^-^
- Ah, guidelines. I'll talk to Al about them. Chaosvii7 23:20, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
Rules are good, I'll come up with an outline. Al Gilman 02:30, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
Do you know that the Block Log keeps a list of who is blocked? There is no need to make a template out of it. You can just delete the blocked user's page. -QueenBowie 05:28, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
Haha, why do think axes are a terrible idea for DF? xD
Seishou--Battle on! 20:20, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
Ya Axes Are A Good Idea Frostscythe
- No, they're not. Swords are obviously superior. Chaos "77" DeathKnight 14:26, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
face my character in the pvp battlespire (id code 22271428) and realise that axes are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than swords! The best eva necromancer! 02:25, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
Something different: Why don't you get a Independence Day weapon (while you still can)?
Seishou--Battle on! 20:23, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
- I already have one. Chaosvii7 20:46, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
Then you should update your inventory pic on your userpage :P --Battle on! 00:35, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
im from britan and i dont celebrate independance day, therefore, i dont want any of those weapons sorry The best eva necromancer! 02:28, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
RE: Sandbox WAY to organized
Well, then it's up to you to make it look more like a sandbox xD
Seishou--Battle on! 00:36, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- I suppose. Chaosvii7 00:37, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
Wow, thats weird! I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it. Maybe after a few minutes it works completely... We'll see. --Battle on! 01:09, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
Fan Stuff Wiki
I dont know if it would be popular enough to bother making a seperate wiki. If it were to be made it would cover all the AE games, (Wiki of Lore) Do you think a seperate wiki needs to be made? Because one could simply put these stories into a seperate namespace such as Fanfiction:STORYNAMEGOESHERE ~ Al Gilman 01:10, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- Well, some people I know tried that, and it obliterated the filespace. I'd still go for making one for fanstuff from all games. It may seem like a bad idea at first, but theirs turned huge, with over 28,000 articles of fan-made things and about 500,000 page views. I think it would be worth it. Chaosvii7 01:17, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- What game was their wiki based on? It wouldn't be a problem doing it, however it would need a snappy name. ~ Al Gilman 01:20, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
Setting up the wiki is a possibility. However a few questions should be answered before it is setup. How are people going to find out about it? Where are we going to get/whos going to post the initial content that will drive people to the wiki? What should its name be? Also will it cover all 4 games or just DF? ~ Al Gilman 01:37, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- Let's see...
- Advertise in the quicklinks and front page news section, also see if you can advertise at MQ and AQ wikis.
- SysOps, Bueracrats, and Administrators will update the bars and such.
- Start with the AE Fanstuff Wiki, and change it with suggestions
- All 4 games.
Chaosvii7 01:49, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
I'm still skeptical about people wanting to post their fanfiction/art to a wiki that is nearly blank (as it will be when starting out). Also I can't imagine that much fanstuff being out there to justify a wiki. ~ Al Gilman 02:00, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- It doesn't take much. Chaosvii7 02:01, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
Heey, I think I've found the way to calculate the new amounts of gold you get from Ballyhoo.
What do you think?
CS's Seishou 19:11, 8 July 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah. Better than an IRC. Chaosvii7 20:22, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
Please explain the new template.. I don't realy get it xD CS's Seishou 23:10, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
- Let's say you wanted to change the headline on your userpage to say something different without moving it, which takes up filespace. You can just slap that template at the top, put what you want the headline to say in the first section, then you can add something in the second or box(or just leave it blank), and change the color of the headline text. Chaos "77" DeathKnight 23:15, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
He's vandelisng and deleting user discussions. block him!!
- Lying there is better than that crappy bed you mentioned Blazefire123 is about to get the GBLoD 18 July, 2008 03:02 (UTC)
I change the pictures from jpeg to png
- Good. Chaos "77" DeathKnight 02:24, 19 July 2008 (UTC)
My Discussion Page
Refrain from rude comments when replying to other people's questions. Even if you think they are silly questions. You are a sysop now and should be helpful and objective. QueenBowie
For whatever reason, White Runed Cloak isn't going into the Energy Capes Category and I'm sure it's not the only one. Is there something wrong with the categories? If you can figure something out, please do tell. I'll ask the other SysOps. --Jayzara 00:41, 7 August 2008 (UTC)
they have released weapons in the monkey war for the ninjas and if you check Pirate Monkey War i have already started to edit and find out as much as i can on the weapons... although it isnt up to me to create the pages on the weapons... i will supply names on th link above...
Glad to help Akkarin the defender any info needed on the weapons jst msg me got them in my bank
Heey, I'll copy the pagename template from your Userpage with the DA in the right upper corner if you don't mind :)
CS's Seishou 22:44, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
can you tell me where can you find the shadow armor?
- Sorry, I don't know. Chaos "77" DeathKnight 15:18, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
I have a question regarding weapons...
Are they supposed to have a person holding them, or is the Inventory Preview picture okay for them? Blazefire123 01:26, 28 September 2008 (UTC)
- Either or, though some prefer it in the hands of a character instead of the weapon preview. Chaos "77" DeathKnight 01:28, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
Jaypenman Wiki Acount
Me, Jaypenman, love dragon fable wiki, and i like to edit DragonFable wiki to show what things realy are and to correct mistakes, how do i become a wiki sysops? I could be some help to this website. Please Respond
Never mind of what was here. User:Al Gilman took care of it. Andy Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET 1 MILLION GOLD!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS JUST LIKE... WTF!
- I haven't gotten it yet. It's just a goal. Chaos "77" DeathKnight 17:10, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
oh? sorry about that! good luck on it. The best eva necromancer! 20:55, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
P.s. i beat your charactre in pvpbut i dont know how to make a picture of it.
plz can i delete the comment that i started on Talk:Necromancer ? everytime i look at it i feel bad (not about the picture) i never meant to upset anyone T_T The best eva necromancer! 21:46, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
P.S. you can keep the picture.
u were right
i now weild the NBoD and now i see things your way (mostly) axes suk!
also, um, would you mind having a rematch. ive gotten stronger since that defeat. im now lv 42 with a new helm, weapon, and pet. i have also edited fairly since u warned me and i am cleaning up my act. do you accept?
The best eva necromancer! 14:05, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
how do you upload pictures? ive had this account for more than 4 days and i made more than 10 edits WHAT DID I DO WRONG!!
- You just sorta have to...hit the upload button...and then take the file and select it and then hit "Upload". Chaos "77" DeathKnight 02:04, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
no no you see whenever i go to the upload file page, it says "File uploads are disabled." :( what did I do im sorry if i did anything just HELP MEEE
Great to see you want to help get this wiki up and in shape. Please join me and the sysops from the other wikis on loreforum.com, let me know when you have registered and I will give you access to the sysop only communication. If you need any assistance from my end dont hesitate to let me know. ~ Al Gilman 18:39, 29 November 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, Al. Chaos "77" DeathKnight 20:44, 29 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hello :D yea Im new here and Im working on getting the Screen caps for the Dragon Warrior Skills and Also i have a Screen Cap of Chilly A Mologin from Frostvale and hes sad I want to put it some where but i dont know where.. check my page for the Pic.--Ratharex1 15:23, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
Would you mind unlocking the Main Page? I know the Main Page is very important, but given the lack of members and the fact it is in need of major updating, I think the disadvantages of locking the Main Page outweigh the advantage of lack of vandalism. Harry Blue5 11:10, 20 December 2010 (UTC)
Hey, this is User:Juan Cruz's new account. I don't want the older one to stay alive, so, can you please ban the other one? I copied the content of my former user page into my current, so, as I'm telling you what I did, I won't be considered a vandal. Thanks =) Knee427 13:22, 1 January 2011 (UTC)