If you want tell me something, you can do it here -- Akiria 19:14, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
On suggestion of User:The Doctor, based on your wiki activity I have granted your account admin rights. I would appreciate it if you joined the other admins on loreforum.com It is the primary tool I use to communicate with the administration. ~ Al Gilman 03:31, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
- Now that you're admin, can you unlock the Main Page. Like I said to Chaosvii7:
- "Would you mind unlocking the Main Page? I know the Main Page is very important, but given the lack of members and the fact it is in need of major updating, I think the disadvantages of locking the Main Page outweigh the advantage of lack of vandalism".
- Thanks. Harry Blue5 20:59, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
Congratulations on your promotion to Administrator.
I noticed how active you were and how much you were contributing, and I thank you for that.
Welcome to the Wiki, and welcome to the team.
By the way, please do not unlock the Main Page; there are certain reasons to not unlock it, which I have explained here.
The Doctor 00:31, 15 February 2011 (UTC)
- Akiria, if you're admin... can't you just delete pages rather than marking them for deletion now? Harry Blue5 21:54, 15 February 2011 (UTC)
I know. However, most of the categories are in plural. I'm using a bot to rename all those in the category to make it more fit in with the other categories. It makes no sense to have Category:Weapons, Category:Areas, Category:Pets, Category:Guests, etc. and yet use Category:NPC and Category:Armor. Harry Blue5 20:23, 27 February 2011 (UTC)
- I was planning on redirecting Category:NPC somehow. And as you're an admin, I could always ask you nicely to change it in the navigation... Harry Blue5 21:02, 27 February 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for deleting all those spam pages. Harry Blue5 16:44, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
Making Listing Pages
I'm taking the time to make new listing pages for everything (Rings, Trinkets, Armors, Weapons, Helms, Capes, etc) in a style that is similar to the listings used in the EpicDuel Wiki (http://epicduelwiki.com/index.php/Achievements). These should replace the Category pages with easier to navigate listings. I will add the same bots the ED Wiki uses to automatically updated these listings after I finish adding all the missing content.
This is going to be the first part to see all the content that the DF Wiki is missing, so that it can be fully updated. Please don't delete any pages you see me throwing up like Rings or the other listings I will get up later today. I will be adding several templates that will be updated later, so please leave those as well.
Thanks, --Ashari 01:54, 12 June 2011 (EDT)
if you have the power can you please block Joshyjc96 - he's putting writing on a page that doesnt belong there and keeps putting it up everytime i delete it - check the recent changes Getefix 15:52, 20 August 2011 (EDT)
well then can you at least change it so it isnt 'the way i did it'? besides, there are forums for things like that, which i put a link on the discussion for. if it is going to stay there, put it under a strategy section and try and place a strategy that you dont have to farm something with only 1% chance to drop Getefix 10:50, 21 August 2011 (EDT)
I see you changed some stuff I made I hope I didn't skrew anything up
Horkak 18:18, 5 September 2011 (EDT)
It seems that we are the only 2 administrators that still visit this Wiki, so lets work together to make it a great place for everyone! :)