The Dynasty Tomb
From DragonFable Wiki
|The Dynasty Tomb|
| Before: The rebel Sha'Rae has told you that Sek-Duat XV might invite you to his palace if you rid the Sek-Duat dynasty tomb of the mummified dragon that Sha'Rae has awakened.
After: You have defeated the mummified dragon that the rebel Sha'Rae awakened. Now all you can do is sit back and hope that this amazing deed merits a palace invite from Sek-Duat XV.
|Location:||Zhoom in The Sandsea|
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||18 Scar Scarab (Scaled Level), Mumragon (Scaled Level), Mumragon (Extreme) (Scaled Level)|
|Equipment Won:||Ancient Treasure|
- Special quest with the ability to invite other people if you have a DA!
- Friends may die.
- You can avoid 2 thirds of the scarabs in each wave if you are careful. Only fight the ones in the bottom row.
- You may not invite staff: e.g. Artix (22) Rolith (35) Zhoom (2) etc.
- Unlocks Sek-Duat XV's Palace.
- If you are low leveled, it is easier to fight it one-on-one.
- You may not always get a reward for this quest.
- <Character Name>: MMMM. Desert fresh dried dragon jerky! Looks like I've got the right Dynasty Tomb.
- <Character Name>: It helps that there was only one Dynasty Tomb to pick from.
- <Character Name>: How do I want to handle this?