From DragonFable Wiki
|Yulgar has given you free use of his forge, if you complete a few simple blacksmithing tasks for the inhabitants of Falconreach. After training your skill up, you will be able to make your own weapons!|
|Location:||Yulgar's Forge, Hunter's Paradise|
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Shop:||Items for crafting weapons|
How it Works
- You train with Yuglar using the "Train Blacksmithing" button.
- He will give you instructions and an example on how to create specific weapons.
- You then attempt to make weapons based on their descriptions, using the items available (see image above).
- If you are successful, a dice will be rolled; and if your rolled number exceeds the number for training, you will gain a skill point(s). This is based on your chracter's level.
- Once you are successful enough, you can attempt to make real weapons using the ingredients in the Resource Shop (see above).