From DragonFable Wiki
| Before: The Castle Blackskull (eleven shades darker than its gray neighbor) has been overrun by undead soldiers. You must defeat their leader to reclaim this once glorious fortress.
After: Congratulations! You have successfully driven the undead away from the ruins of castle, Blackskull! You have the power!
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No (To get in castle: Yes)|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||Shake Spear (Scaled Level), Jabber Jaw (Scaled Level), Shoulder Blades (Scaled Level), Bone Fire (Scaled Level) (Boss).|
|Equipment Won:||Unlucky Doom Essence|
- Don't bother taking the left side path at all. You'll get the key to the Dining Room, which only contains skeletons and no Throne Key. The two paths on the right are the only ones you need to clear to finish the quest.
- It is best to use a Necromancer Armor for the quest if you have high INT for the multi attack (magic), or a Ranger Armor if you have high DEX.
- To make things easier, invite Artix along for some extra damage.
- To finish this quest faster, you can sneak through some of the undead during taking the right path.
- If you kill ALL the monsters, it's probably the greatest experience quest. (You should obviously use a light weapon)
- Reference to Castle Greyskull, from the old show He-Man.
- Sometimes the monsters will give you 0 experiance and only 15 gold.
- Because the max exp you could get from a quest is 10000 and the max gold you could get there is 859!!!!