From DragonFable Wiki
| Before: The time has come to infiltrate Drakonnans Lair|
and fight him once and for all!
After: Drakonnan is defeated!
|Location:||Fire War 2009|
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||Fire Golem (Scaled Level), Magman (Scaled Level), Fire Eater (Scaled Level), Lava Glob (Scaled Level), Fire Mantix (Scaled Level), Fire Ray (Scaled Level), Drakonnan (Boss)|
|NPCs:||Warlic, Artix, Cysero, Zorbak, Tomix, Reens, Alac, Oishii, Drakonnan|
- There are healing potions in the cave with the villagers and you can heal before the Boss fight.
- In the eastern-part of the cave, where in the left-part of the villagers' cave, there is a temporary Ice Katana. There's a permanent Katana drop at the end of the quest but it has a very small chance.
- There are Easter egg cutscenes in the game. Access them by clicking on Cysero's head when he says "I have a sponge" or when Zorbak sits on the throne, click its head. Click on Artix's head after Zorbak sit on the throne to access an hidden dance cutscene.
- There's a choice to turn on or off the music. After accessing this game once, you can press 'Skip' at the start of the cutscene.
- Drakonnan will talk before almost every attack.