From DragonFable Wiki
| Before: Elementals on the attack!
After: One group of elementals down!
|Location:||Falconreach (Now Nythera)|
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No (Titan and Bombing run= Yes)|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||Wind Elemental (Scaled Level), Fire Elemental (Scaled Level), Energy Elemental (Scaled Level), Water Elemental (Scaled Level),Ice Elemental (Scaled Level), Darkness Elemental (Scaled Level), Darkness Elemental (Level 8), Light Elemental (Scaled Level), Heart Elemental (Scaled Level), Earth Elemental (Scaled Level)|
|NPCs:||Ash, Lady Celestia|
|Equipment Won:||Special Holiday Weapons
- A special cutscene has been unlocked of Warlic's funeral.
- It has been confirmed by Rolith that you CAN lose this war.
- Regular waves count as 1 wave, titans count as 5 and bombing runs count as 10!
- The war was lost. The avatars have come. The town is temporarily destroyed.
- The war was not rigged. According to Cysero, Ghost prepared a cutscene for our victory had we won it.
- You can replay the whole war in Nythera's quest chain.
- The statue of Warlic is still in Falconreach, but "He got better" is scratched into the bottom, a joke from Monty Python and the Holy Grail when a dying man protests that he's "not dead yet! [He's] feeling better!"