From DragonFable Wiki
| Before: Thyton in the Shadow of the Wind Village has asked you to invade this pirate ship and steal the navigational charts from the map room.
After: Those pirates are so hurt that even their wooden peg legs will need casts! Return to Thyton and inform him of your success.
|Location:||Thyton in Shadow of the Wind Village|
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Equipment Won:||Wind Scroll|
Notes: This quest is similar to the pirate quest Cleaning House and the name of it may be related to an old TV show/anime called Card Captors.
- There are three doors to choose, and the deepest level (so far) is room 17.
- You will finish the quest when you chose a room that "finds extra gold", or brings you to fight the Boss.
- If you run out of health/potions, you can only give up. There are no healing pads!
- Each path is randomly generated. Example: If you ONLY choose the center door for every level, every time; you will have a different experience each time you get the quest (up to the limit of random generations).
- There are at least 120 completely different room configuration generations possible for each quest. Which means you would have to do this over 8,000 times to verify all mappings. Have fun!