Alchemy is the second non-combat skill released in DragonFable. In testing as of January 12th 2008, Alchemy will allow players to increase the healing effect of their HP potions and create special rings.
How to Train Alchemy
Alchemy skill is raised during tests of "circle drawing" with a Transmutation Circle. "If you pass all your transmutation tests your health potions will heal for over 600% more!"
Once your Alchemy skill reaches the next level, you will be be sent on a Reagent Search to gather ingredients. You cannot gain another level until this task is complete.
- There is a bug that sometimes causes a pattern to be drawn that you can't reproduce, as the dots are not connected. You do however get 3 tries so hopefully one of the next ones will work correctly.
- When you pass the first test, you will have reached level 6 in Alchemy. Your potions will then heal for 115 HP. As you go up each level, they heal for 15 more HP. The formula for determining the healing at any level is: level - 5 * 15 + 100, so that at level 40, they will heal for 625 HP.
- The max alchemy level for now is 40. You can take the test for level 41, but once you finish Reens will tell you that you cannot reach a higher level "for now."
- This Alchemy is similar to the Anime Full Metal Alchemist.
- An easy way to keep on leveling up in Alchemy is to record the pattern and watch it and do the pattern and voila!
Scaled Statistics Table
- Potions will heal more as you go up in your Alchemy skill level.
- Your max alchemy level is your level + 1 (total max alchemy level is 40). However it is possible for a level 4 character to pass the first test and get to level 6 in Alchemy, but no higher.