From DragonFable Wiki
Revision as of 01:58, 7 April 2009 by CHICHIREY
|Lair of the Rangers!|
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Shops and NPCs|
|NPCs:||Rebel Fighter, Zhoom|
- See: The Sandsea Saga for a more detailed history.
- Numerous bands are referenced in this town,
- Standing next to a brown bag in the town wields the result "A small bag of Korn". A play on words about the band Korn and the vegetable Corn.
- Standing next to stack of jugs in the town wields the result "You find jars of clay near the doors". A reference to the bands Jars of Clay and The Doors.
- Standing next to a crate in the town wields the result "This jar holds a whitesnake and some garbage." A reference to the bands Whitesnake and Garbarge.
- Standing next to some scorpions in the town wields the result "Some scorpions and beatles. A reference to the bands The Scorpions and The Beatles.
- Standing next to a bed of water wields the result "This oasis is surrounded by rolling stones, no doubt". References to the bands, Oasis, The Rolling Stones and No Doubt.
- Standing next to some cages wields the result "The cages where they keep the eagles". A reference to the band The Eagles.
- The Hard Way is the fourth quest to have a minigame in it: The first was the run of the Kessel, the second was Yulgar with Blacksmithing and the third is Reens with the Transmutation Circle.
- This city was released on January 11 2008, one week after Sepulchure (Quest).