Hello friend I see something even stranger happened to the site I got into it every day to see new updates, but for a while now realized that the new updates do not arrive, I think as the site lets users modify the pages they must have deleted or changed the whole content of the site. I just want a guy that you guys help to tidy up the site again. they need him to play dragonfable. you are the owner of this site is getting this message I ask that you take the option to edit the pages for all users, I'm one who has helped this very site, but still understand that if you edit only the pages the site has no No danger of that happening again
Recent discussions on this page should be ordered from newest entries at the top, oldest at the bottom.
We have been called unreliable by the DragonFable forum members. Let's make this wiki much better and help rival them. I dislike the forums, since it's so difficult to navigate and it's very boring there. The wiki's wider pages would allow for better looks, aesthetically. I can try to help wherever possible, but it's hard as I'm busy and I'm still working on the Ravenloss quests info. Keep up the work. Ephyrion 21:21, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
Previous Talk on this page
- DFWiki members please go to the talk page on the SoulWeaver class to view something i will post there soon thanks--Ratharex1 23:16, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
Okay well, it's become obvious now that the release log really needs some updating. I'll be going through the Design Notes and adding whatever I possibly can, but I think we all need to team up and just get it done or it's only going to get worse. - Deineira 11:21 AM Aug 3, 2010
New Class coming out Soon in DragonFable the Soulweaver and those with Dragon Amulets Get a Sneak Peek Ill create the Page and i have some ScreenShots of some of the Skills and you guys can add more info :D--Ratharex1 04:44, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
do you need mods for this wiki, if yes, i will be gladly do. because i see that this wiki, seriously *is not good enough*. I will improve this wiki.
--Allen95 11:35, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
Redoing the new quest of Lim
The links should be edited.
We have pages like:
However, this page are badly done and therefore should be deleted.
So relink it to Lim's Store.
Hey guys this is Smokedevil1 and i really want to know when you guys will have this crap fixed i am really trying to help get alot of the pages completed but i can't help you guys complete the pages tell you fixed this dum uploading problem.
Yeah, really. What happened with that, anyway? --IslandPalm
- No idea, but I'm back in business to help out...again Andy 23:27, 27 November 2009 (UTC) Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
It was desabled because to stop spam as far as i know from al gilman
Well then use the little letter trick that is used when you create an account! It won't do any harm!--Regdar 11:11, 29 March 2010 (UTC)
Learn Aquella's Secret (from the home page)
HAPPENING NOW! Talk to Aquella in The Locker to learn the secret of her nature and where all the other Water Elves have gone! Two quests to explore in The Locker!
IN STORES NOW! Talk to Ash in Falconreach to purchase the Mighty 100K Scythe for 100,000 gold! It's Rarity score is OVER 9000! (Literally.) Or purchase the same scythe in Cysero's Superstore for 400 DragonCoins!
- Righty-o, Dragoncat. Just added it. >Tybira 20:45, 21 September 2011 (EDT)
- Also, so that you can do it too, I shall mention that Harry Blue5 helpfully found that we can edit the Release Log by editing this page here! >Tybira 20:51, 21 September 2011 (EDT)
This is not good! You are 3 months behind on the release log! I do not know how to change it, but it should be updated --Regdar 12:19, 3 May 2010 (UTC)
Someone should update the Release Log as The Battle For RavenLoss is here or should be... just checked DF its not there i thought it was Feb 4th O.o--Ratharex1 12:08, 4 February 2011 (UTC)
Really Update the Ravenloss war has been released! you can choose to fight Greeds Minions or The ChaosWeavers, aswell as the Catapult Mini Game where you can defend the Chaosweavers from um the good guys and you get ChaosWeaver runes! (collect enough for a bonus) and of course the Chaosweavers and the emboidemnts (cant spell today sorry) I have 2 screen shots look at my page and then use those pics on the Ravenloss War page! --Ratharex1 14:44, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
DragonFable Wiki have been declared dead. Cause it is 7 months behind.
DragonFable Wiki Revival Support
As stated directly above, the wiki has been dead due to seven months of inactivity. I am back and ready to help supervise and change this. If you would like to help, follow the criterion listed below. I can deal with most of the management stuff, so it's up to you to help me get what I need most: Information.
As it appears, within the last seven months, many many pages have been vandalized by a network of people(or perhaps just one repeat offender) who has been spamming with excessive links to third-party poker and casino sites.
I would like you all to round up the vandalized pages and post them below, so that I may routinely sweep them and ban the people(s) responsible. Every page you find helps. Thank you. Chaos "77" DeathKnight
- I agree. I didn't think it was worth it to try and revive this wiki seeing as it's so dead, but if you're back in I'll try to help with the revival and clean up those pages. --Jayzara 19:16, 27 November 2010 (UTC)
- Well I just joined and Im Going to help you guys revive this wiki even if it takes a while as i love DragonFable :D --Ratharex1 15:25, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
Hi I've been a long time user of dfwiki.com and i think you're right. Lets bring this site back up to date, with any luck this site will be known as the user friendly forum site-- Crossfade21 12 December 2010
- I would like to see this wiki get back in nice shape, and I would be glad to help in any way possible.
--Aleron 02:21, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
I agree with all of the above statments, as this wiki was dead it it needs revival. At this point we need lots of help, so anyone who wants to help with as much as they can, post their names here.
As feared, pages have been deleted. My account page was gone, but I have redone it. All the suggestions are no longer here, and we have no ??? weapon pages. Please try to work on getting these made. I also agree to help with all I can. Charizard135
New guy here, how about reviving this wiki? Since it still hasn't been done. I am not good with creating pages, but I can help with just about every information needed(got lvl 60 DmK so can find just about any available item fairly quick). 2O December 2010 ~Reply someone!
- I was going to help this wiki, but I moved on to the Wikia Wiki because, why it wasn't exactly up-to-date, it wasn't dead. Still, if independent wiki can be established again, then I'm all for the revival. Harry Blue5 11:06, 20 December 2010 (UTC)
Well then, whoever made the 2nd statement start making listing weapons you have and start trying to link them! If they are red, list them here and we will start working on them! Charizard135
- I've requested on Chaosvii7's talk page that the Main Page be unlocked so it can be edited by logged in users at the least. At times like this, locking the Main Page does more harm than good. Harry Blue5 18:39, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
I have been busy lately--and still am somewhat busy--but I think I can possibly lend a helping hand on occasion in here. Not so much on inventory items and some sorts of classes, I don't think, but more or less on the rest. >Wyndaeru 03:19, 13 January 2011 (UTC)
- I am glad to be part of this site and thank those who helped me with the Battle for Ravenloss Page :D and also im going to try to fix up the site more with you guys but now schools getting serious and im getting more work:/ so its gonna be hard for me. (12th grade in HighSchool) so yea but ill still try to fix spelling :D BattleON!--Ratharex1 17:08, 15 March 2011 (UTC)