Unknown since he hurled his Flying Fortress into the Falconreach Guardian's Tower
An evil villain in red DoomKnight Armor with no power since the Mysterious Stranger stole and absorbed his weapon.
Klatu: Mi'Lord, forgive my intrusion.
Sepulchure: Speak Necromancer.
Klatu: There... there... there was more resistance than we could have imagined. The defenders defeated my entire army of undead! I fear we have been outmatched.
Klatu: ... Mi'lord?
Sepulchure: Everything is going according to our Master's plan.
Sepulchure: You are dismissed.
Necrotic Blade of Doom: HAHA! HAHAHA! I SAW THEM! DID YOU SEE THEM? MY KIN, THEY WERE ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD!
Necrotic Blade of Doom: DO YOU THINK THOSE GUARDIANS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE REALLY FOR? DOOM! DOOOOOOM!
Necrotic Blade of Doom: HAHAHA! BY THE TIME THEY FIND OUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE. OH, DID YOU SEE THAT ONE.... THE GOOD ONE?
Sepulchure: <insert your character's name here>?
Necrotic Blade of Doom: YES! KEEP YOUR EYE ON THAT ONE! HARD TO PASS UP TALENT LIKE THAT!
Necrotic Blade of Doom: OH... I NEARLY FORGOT. MASTER ASKED ME TO TAKE A QUEST.
Necrotic Blade of Doom: YOU NEED TO LEAVE ME.... RIGHT.... HERE!
Sepulchure: We've done tests. The moglins healing abilities do not work on the undead. They are useless to us...
Sepulchure: There will be no payment.
Icemaster Yeti: *Suprised/Angry*
Icemaster Yeti: That wasn't part of the deal! I did the job! I got you the moglins!
Sepulchure: We will not pay for useless goods. I'm sure that you can find something to do with them...
Sepulchure: ...You look like you could use a snack.
Icemaster Yeti: Sepulchure, you double crosser! But you did have a point, I AM hungry.
Drakath: My lord Sepulchure, I have returned with the White Dragon Box as you demanded.
Drakath: The priests at the Temple of the Four Winds were no match for your undead soldiers under my command.
Drakath: Please, grant me the power of the Necrotic Blade of Doom as you promised.
Necrotic Blade of Doom: HAHAHAHAHAH! YOU ARE VERY EAGER TO EMBRACE THE DARKNESS, DRAKATH!
Sepulchure: Prince Drakath, you are a FOOL!
Drakath: My... my lord?
Sepulchure: Our agreement was BOTH dragon Boxes! Black AND White! I only see the White Dragon Box before me.
Drakath: There were...complications...with the Black Dragon Box. If you would simply grant me to power I'm certain that I could...
Sepulchure: I think, perhaps, that you are still focusing too much on your energy taking on King Alteon's throne...
Drakath: My throne! The royal seat is mine by birthright!
Sepulchure: BE SILENT! As I have promised, bring me BOTH boxes and the power...and the throne...will be yours.
Sepulchure: Do not interrupt me... or return here without both dragon boxes... ever again.
Sepulchure: Do not fail me a second time, Prince Drakath.
Drakath: Yes... my lord.
Necrotic Blade of Doom: HAHAHAHAHAH!
Drakath: Lord Sepulchure, the egg is moving! The hatching time is upon us, at last!
Sepulchure: With the might of this dragon at my command, the world will bow at my feet.
Sepulchure: The age of Darkness begins, as soon as my dragon takes is first breath.
Drakath: But... But the hatchling will only be a baby, how...
Sepulchure: The Dragon Amulet, Drakath. With the power of the Dragon Amulet, the dragon will assume its fully grown form at my command.
Drakath: My Lord, a crack in the shell!
Sepulchure: It is time.
Drakath: Hmmm. That's not exactly what I was expecting.
Sepulchure: *turns hatchling into dracolich*
Drakath: M...Master? What have you done?!
Sepulchure: Is that better my little dracolich? I think I'll call you...
Necromantress: Amazing, he/she defeated BOTH of them?!?! How did he/she find the strength?
Xan: I guess that you have never had something to fight for...
Necromantress: Sepulchure will be... unhappy... with our failure.
Xan: Oh I don't know... Let me tell Lord Sepulchure the bad news. I will take full responsibility for our failure.
Necromantress: ...Very well. I don't know what you're up to Xan, but if you want to take the blame, be my guest.
Xan: Lord Sepulchure, I've got some good news and some bad news. Which do you want first? HAHAHAHAHA!
Sepulchure: I do not have patience for your games Xan. Is it done?
Xan: Yes, my lord. During the confusion, I was able to make the switch and no one in Falconreach even suspects it.
Sepulchure: Good. What of your illusion? Is there a chance that the people of Falconreach will find out...
Sepulchure: ... that one of the people in Falconreach has been replaced with one of our spies?
Xan: There is no chance of it. If I was able to cast an illusian on an entire army making them seem like Light monsters...
Xan: ... then not even Lady Celestia will be able to see through my illusion. The replica is in place and awaiting your orders.
Sepulchure: The two of us are the only ones that know of the replacement but the Necromantress is no fool. She might uncover her real role in this.
Xan: Shall I eliminate her?
Sepulchure: ... Not yet, she is nearing the end of her usefulness, but she has not reached it just yet.
Xan: BAH, you're no fun.
Sepulchure: You have done well Xan. You may return to your plans regarding Warlic.
Xan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sepulchure: Like a rat to cheese... [Character Name], you're so predictable.
[Character Name]: Sepulchure! It's about time you came out of hiding and faced me!
DoomBlade: HIDING?! HAHAHAHAHA! THIS FOOL THINKS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN HIDING IN THE SHADOWS!
Sepulchure: Don't flatter yourself. I've just been too busy to bother with you.
[Character Name]: Well, you're not too busy now. Did someone canel an appointment on you?
Sepulchure: HA! You're funny. No one told me that. No, I'm still a very busy man, but when you recaptured the Wind Orb from my servant Drakath...
Sepulchure: ...I was forced to start to considering you a nuisance, like a insect in my food... an insect to be crushed.
[Character Name]: Sorry I'm starting to BUG you! GET IT... BUG you?
DoomBlade: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
DoomBlade: WHAT? YOU'RE RIGHT, THE HERO IS FUNNY.
[Character Name]: Why do you want the orb? I've seen some of what your undead army can do. You've got all the power any human could ever want.
Sepulchure: You're right. But I'm not exactly human anymore... and my master is nothing like a human.
DoomBlade: ONCE WE HAVE UNITED ALL THE ELEMENTAL ORBS NO POWER ON LORE OR ANY OTHER WORLD WILL BE ABLE TO STOP OUR PLANS!
DoomBlade: WE HAVE ALREADY BROKEN THE PROPHECY! YOU ARE NO THREAT TO US ANYMORE!
[Character Name]: The prophecy is broken?
DoomBlade: CELESTIA HAS TOLD THE HERO NOTHING! HAHAHAHA!
Sepulchure: There was a prophecy which said that there would be born two dragons... one would save the world and the other would destroy it.
Sepulchure: We were concerned when you hatched the dragon from the black dragon box. The prophecy said that this dragon was the one to destroy the world.
Sepulchure: I was able to hatch the saviour dragon from the white dragon box. Once Fluffy had been corrupted by darkness...
Sepulchure: ...the dragon who was ment to save the world became another of my undead servants. At that point, the prophecy was broken.
DoomBlade: THERE IS NO DRAGON TO SAVE THE WORLD. ONLY [Dragon Name] TO DESTROY IT AND Fluffy TO HELP! HAHAHA!
[Character Name]: [Dragon Name]? That's impossible! As long as [Dragon Name] and I are together...
[Character Name]: ...then we will do everything in our power to save Lore from you and your kind! It's our destiny to defeat you, prophecy or no prophecy!
Sepulchure: Believe what you like. My master set all of these events in to motion when mankind was still crawling in caves, hiding from the sun.
Sepulchure: You were a tiny part of the master's plan, and you have played your part. With the prophecy broken, you're just an irritant to be swept aside.
[Character Name]: We'll see about that! The Wind Orb stays on this island as long as [Dragon Name] and I stand in your way!
DoomBlade: DON'T BE IN SUCH A RUSH TO DIE, [Character Name]! HAHAHAHAHA!
Sepulchure: I have no interest in fighting you. It would bore me, so just step aside.
[Character Name]: I've beaten every flunky you've thrown at me so far Sepulchure, and I'll beat you too!
Sepulchure: It's true that you've proven more powerful than even I suspected, but fighting me is suicide. I'm out of you're league.
Sepulchure: I'd rather wait until you've developed your skills. At least then it would be an interesting fight.
Sepulchure: Last chance, [Character Name]. Run or Die.
Sepulchure: Very well, let's begin.
Sepulchure: Heh, I gave you a fair warning. You were not ready for me. Now prepare to pay the price.
DoomBlade: HAHAHAHA! NOT THIS TIME SEPULCHURE. WE HAVE WORK TO DO...
DoomBlade: ...AND SO DOES THE HERO. THE MASTER COMMANDS IT, [Character Name] LIVES THIS DAY!
Sepulchure: No. I will not give him this cretin mercy! We will destroy him, NOW!
DoomBlade: SEPULCHURE, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WANT TO DISOBEY THE MASTER. IT SOUNDS YOU WANT TO DISOBEY ME!
Sepulchure: ... No. I obey. It looks like you will have another chance, [Character Name]. Make next battle more interesting for me.
DoomBlade: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Story of Sepulchure
Class: Doom Knight
Weapon of choice: None(weapon stolen)
- Sepulchure is currently recovering from the wounds Drakath stabbed him with and has no power since the Mysterious Stranger took the Necrotic Blade of Doom.
- Sepulchure, as told by the Irismancer to have been a great hero at one point, falling into corruption following the loss of a close loved one and finding The Necrotic Blade of Doom
- He was behind the first DragonFable war, the Undead Invasion, and has stated several times that he has "plans" for Falconreach.
- Sepulchure had a deal with Ice Master Yeti, which he later broke, concerning a way to heal undead. So, it's thought that he's either trying to revive/resurrect someone, or trying to create a stronger undead army. This eventually failed by the realization that it was impossible.
- The blade he wields, Necrotic Blade of Doom, has a mind of its own and controls Sepulchure, not by power, but Sepulchure listens willingly. The blade saved the hero after the two fought on Sho'nuff by telling Sepulchure to not disobey his orders.
- Sepulchure was interested in purchasing Mollo Mind Serum from the Vurr'men, but was foiled when you burned it. He needed this to cure (obviously) his mind, possibly attempting to purge his possession, believing it may simply be Paranoid Schizophrenia.
- Currently Sepulchure is in possession of the White Dragon Box, thanks to Drakath, and it recently hatched, revealing a cute baby dragon. Needless to say, Sepulchure wasn't impressed. He quickly turned the little cutie into a dracolich, naming it Fluffy, which apparently "broke" the prophecy, saying that now only <Dragons Name> is left to destroy the world, and Fluffy left to help him. Celestia also never mentioned this, possibly meaning that the White box contained the Evil Dragon, and vice versa, despite the scene where they hatched/ almost ate Twilly
- As seen in AdventureQuest Worlds and Dragonfable, he has a secret daughter, Gravelyn, her mother is Lynaria.
- A sepulchure is a tomb.
- He was formerly an incredibly powerful knight that aided in the revolution in Swordhaven. Until one day he found the legendary Necrotic Blade of Doom. He used it and later was possessed by the swords promises of power. Later he left Swordhaven and his friend, King Alteon. Possessed by the blade his aim is to collect all the elemental orbs. Legend says that the bearer of all the orbs can gain unspeakable power, at least... until it's spoken anyway.
- Not much is known about him and his relationships other than his former friendship with Alteon. We do know, as stated by Twilly in Ash's quest, Follow me!, that the Dracolich carrying his flying castle is one of "The Ancient Ones", or what is left of it. No one knows how old he is but it is known that he was formerly a knight that fought alongside Alteon when they lead the revolution that gave Alteon his throne, also he was one of his greatest knights until he found the Necrotic Blade of Doom and set out on his quest for ultimate power. How he met Xan and Drakath is unknown. What's more is that it is unknown of how he managed to get his two minions En & Tropy.
- In AQWorlds he is killed by Drakath while fighting Alteon, and his daughter Gravelyn takes her father's place on the throne vowing to avenge his death by killing Drakath.
- It is a common misconception about Sepulchure's former knight-hood. Although he was a knight, he was not a pactagonal knight, as they were formed after Alteon was put on the throne. In fact, he aided Alteon in the revolution, and was his closest friend before that.
- Sepulchure's history (or whatever is known of it so far) being a great hero corrupted by a blade and a armor(as spoken by the irismancer: "The armor wears him", the leader of the supreme undead army of his franchise and turns away from the king.
- In Friday The 13th - Final, Sepulchure gathers all the Orbs, combines them into the Ultimate Orb, but is betrayed by Drakath, who steals it.
- His blood is green.
- Sepulchure's Master is revealed to be the Mysterious Stranger, because after the hero and Sepulchure kill Drakath, The Mysterious Stranger appears and takes the Necrotic Blade of Doom, and tells Sepulchure he was just a puppet.
- He DOESN'T kill Drakath
- His powers have been absorbed by the Mysterious Stranger. Before fainting, he says something about Lynaria, his long lost dead wife he was trying to resurrect using the power of the doom weapons. That why he made the deal with the Ice Master Yeti, using the power of the Ultimate Orb to bring her back to life.