Ruins of Kordana
From DragonFable Wiki
|Ruins of Kordana|
| Before: Rhubarb has sent you to the ruins in the center of Sho Nuff Island, to try and recover the item that pirates and ninjas have been warring over for centuries... The Wind Pearl.
After: Drakath is behind the theft of the wind orb instead of the ninjas! The ruins are, in reality, the remains of a giant fighting machine! Things on Sho Nuff Island are not at all what they seem.
|Location:||Ninja VS Pirate Saga (Old), Osprey Cove|
|Dragon Amulet Needed:||No|
|Monsters and NPCs|
|Monster List:||Bee-Bot (Scaled Level), Beetle-Bot (Scaled Level), Defense Drone (Scaled Level) Sneevil Ninja (Scaled Level)|
|NPCs:||Vend-Tron 3000, Kordana|
|Equipment Won:||Energy Staffs:
From Vend-Tron 3000:
Unlocks Box of Ninjas quest
- Don't use Valencia, Artix, or Ash Dragonblade as guests. They do metal damage and increase the foe's HP. The only guest that you can use is Robina and Warlic (You can invite him by doing the Xan's Volcano Fortress Quest and before the first battle, click 'Run Away'). You can also invite Xor Vralin II and Cranix by the Fire War 2009, Battleon Burns Quest. Then, press Boss Fight and then, press Option and teleport.
- Clues to evading the security system are given by Rhubarb when he offers the quest.
- If you try hard enough, you can slip by the monsters at the edges of the screen of the colored doors.
- You really shouldn't escape to battle any monsters. There are actually two healing pads in this quest. One hidden at the door and another in the yellow button room. You can get lots of EXP.
- CorDemi Codex unlocks the door to the Vend-Tron 3000 (not necessary to complete quest).
- The traps are all references to Indiana Jones. In the ninja version of the quest, your character falls into a pit filled with sneevils, and states: "Sneevils. It had to be sneevils." (In Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones says a similiar line: "Snakes. It had to be snakes."
- In the pirate version, there is a trap in which your character must duck to avoid a lazer beam. In Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, there is a spinning axe that a person must summersault to pass. Only the penitent man may pass; he must kneel before the might of God. At the beggining of the quest, Rhubarb says, "Only the penitent pirate may pass."
- Later on in the pirate version, there is a supposedly uncrossable chasm that requires a leap of faith to cross. It may be crossed as though there was an invisible brodge spanning the chasm. In Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, there is a chasm like this one, which also has a invisible bridge.
- What the voice of Kordana and her hologram come out of are devices that look similar to the ones in the video game Halo, which this quest, helmet, and Kordana are based upon.